Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

Every family is different by Kathleen Quitain

There is no such thing as perfect family unless there is a certain person whose definition of it is very different from the majority. A perfect family, as we all describe, has no flaws in any field. Aside from that, families have roles in forming the identity of a child. For me, the family's role is to guide and always be there in times of trouble. There are also some similar ties or relationship that African-Asian families share. One of the many examples is absolute respect to the elders.

An ideal family is close to a perfect family though flaws can be observed only than the average family. They have characteristics we always wanted in a family. Though human as we are we try to obtain perfection yet when we obtain it we know something lacks or it is not the way we think it is since obtaining something that is far from possible, doubt usually appears. This is why, in my own opinion, ideality is made. It satisfies the conflicting thoughts only because it's not perfect and thus making it convenient.

I regard my family as something special. If not for my family, I may not be the same person I am today. The flaws of my family is what makes them special. These flaws was what made me a strong person in mind. I can point a finger on what they lack but if that is what I only see then I will not notice the characteristics my family have which other people want. In times of difficulties, we stand up together. It makes people change, but also makes them stronger. It doesn't matter if my family is not the ideal one. I can say that because I know my family is enough.

My family and my ideal family are different but they have similarities, we all know there is a large gap in terms of difference between them but if there is a large gap there is also a tinge of connection. This connection can be fragile but will barely disappear. It is also essential, so essential that we don't notice we diverted our eyes into another direction.

I learned a lot while comparing my family with the ideal one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento