Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

My Own and Ideal Family by Arnel Garcia


          Is there such a thing as perfect family? Most Asian families stay with their parents until the very end of their lives. I wouldn't say that there is such a perfect family because every complete family has its own imperfections but a family will always take time to spend together and will always stick together. A perfect family will always bond with each other, shows sense of care and appreciation and never fails to accept each member in the family.

          A perfect family is a family who always bonds together. My family spends time together during weekends. We eat meals together and we stay committed to each other. My own and ideal family are quite similar because we always stick together in any ways we could. This shows that my family is perfect in my own point of view, but still we aren't perfect because we have our own imperfections.

          My ideal family would be a family who never fails to show care and appreciation. This attitude in our family is always present because we talk to each other when a member in our family is having problems. We never fail to pray together during Sundays and before having our meals. This is a fact that m,y ideal family and my own have many similarities because we help and protect each other as a complete family.

          Lastly, a perfect family for me always accepts each member in the family for who they are. A family who will always be there for you every time and accepts you for your failures and mistakes. My family takes the role for forming my own identity and accepting me for myself. All of us will stand together against any problem that rises in our family. This is what makes my family similar to my ideal family.

          I will never trade my family for another because I am contented with what God has given me even though my family is not that perfect. I am proud that they are the family I have to stay with. My family is unique in our own ways because we accept each other, we share bonds with each other and we show care and appreciation to each other.

4 (na) komento: