Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

Family by Comon and Tamondong



FAMILY
by CHARISSE TAMONDONG and ESSA COMON


          Is there such thing as a perfect family? For me there is no such thing as a perfect family. But before I end my conclusions there, I had to ask myself. Is there really a perfect family? My family and the family I want to have is not exactly what we call perfect. A family always spends time together, does not lack communication and is committed to one another.

          Bonding is one of the most common things families do. Our family doesn't always bond like this. My dad is working abroad and only goes home every six months. My mother is always busy with her business and my brother is always playing computer games. I want my family to spend more time together, and make time for one another, just even once. We would be there for each other and put our family first before doing unnecessary things.

         Communication is one of the most important materials a family should have to have a strong foundation in their relationship. This is also one of the things our family lack. We lack communication probably because we always argue. My brother and I don't talk much and my dad is always too busy to even call us. I never wanted this. I want my family to have good communication even if our dad is in abroad. I want my brother and I to talk more and open up to each other. Lastly I want my mom and I to spend less time arguing and just talk more to each other.

         If you'd ask me if I'd trade with another, I wouldn't because my family might not be perfect but I love them for who they are. They accepted me for me and I accepted them for who they are. We would just have to do everything we can to be a better family. We would spend more time together and spend less time in doing random unnecessary stuff. We would communicate more and open up to each other more.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento