Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

Family by Cae Bualan

          For me, there is no such thing as a perfect family. everyone has their own differences, making it hard to relate with one another. my ideal family is composed of a father, a mother, a brother, a sister and a baby. my ideal characteristics for an ideal family is a family that is united, religious, loving, and well organized. there also comes a time when these characteristics of a good family are lacking or absent in certain families or family members. the result can lead to misunderstanding, fighting, and more conflict. as a normal person, I have experienced bad problems with my family which are hard to forget. these problems have shaped my personality helping me to become a better person as I faced theses problems. so is there really a perfect family.

          I grow up with a family of 3 composed of my father and my mother. I had a little brother after 10 years of living with my mom and dad. My parents are very loving and compassionate, but because of their imperfections, they tend to misunderstand each other sometimes. There have been times that they almost separated, but because of their right choice, lead them back to their vows. I am proud to say that my family is unique and I know that there are much bigger problems that other families have compared to mine.

          There are families that are larger or fewer in number than mine. I cannot say whether which one is better, because that depends on the people who are in it of course having a family with loving and carrying member is way better than broken families or not having a family at all.

          Throughout my life so for my family, I learned that my family may not be perfect, but they are very important to me. They are the ones who give ma love and compassion. They still make me a part of themselves no matter how hard it is for them to forgive me. They are God's gift to me. They are representation of God's love for me and I would never trade them with any other families.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento