Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

My Own Family and My Ideal Family by Sean kirk Africa

          My ideal family is a family that shows love, care and support to each other and for me , the most important thing that a family should have is a communication with others because without communication on our family it does not show love, care and support this characteristics is important in our family or ideal family.

          My family and other families are almost the same because like others they struggle in everyday life. We should help each other at all time and respect each other.

          As a family grows up and live together for a long time they already know what are the weaknesses . My family was the one i turned to any problems I encounter in my life. We're not like Chinese people that has a business even though were not rich.

          My family is the best family I ever had because they support me and they love me as a son and younger brother. I choose my family because they teach me how to respect and understand each other.

1 komento:

  1. This is the best ideal family for my portfolio job's

    TumugonBurahin